Markone Control Systems offers custom industrial automation and robotic solutions for the automotive, food & beverage, consumer good, plastic manufacturing, and metal processing industries. Our team has a wide range of competencies and areas of expertise allowing us to offer a comprehensive list of capabilities and services. From industrial robot cell design, vision systems, or PLC & HMI programming – our team is here to help.
We stand behind each of our projects, offering a year performance guarantee on all solutions as well as full ESA, and PSHR compliance. Whether you’re looking for a high-performance industrial robot installation connecting multiple processes, or something as simple as a cobot palletizer, our team will be glad to review your project.
Our Industrial Automation & Robotics Capabilities:
Industrial Robots & Automation Programming
- PLC Programming (Allen-Bradley, Siemens, Omron…)
- HMI Programming
- Industrial Robot Programming (ABB, Yaskawa/Motoman, FANUC, KUKA, etc.)
- Welding Cells
- Material Handling Robots
- Painting Robots
- Assembly Cells
- Packaging Cells
- Cobot Installation (Universal Robots, FANUC, ABB, etc.)
- CNC Tending Cobots
- SCARA Robots (Denso, FANUC, Epson, Yaskawa, etc.)
- Vision Systems
- CNC Programming and Integration
Automation & Industrial Control Design
- Electrical Design
- Mechanical Design
- Robot Simulation
- Project Plan
- Project Timeline
- Risk Assessment
- Supplier / Contractor Management
- Delivery / Installation Management
- PSHR / ESA / CSA / UL as required
Service & Support
- Safety Upgrades
- Cycle Time Improvements
- Shutdown Maintenance Data Acquisition & Error Proofing
Which Industrial Robots are Right For Me?
Are you unsure what kind of industrial robots you’ll need for your project? Reach out to our team and we’ll be glad to provide you with our expert recommendation.
The world of industrial robots is rapidly changing, take a look at our recent blog post that covers how cobots may be the best option for your project.